I only recieved 21K TRY instead of 66K TRY for my reservation. Airbnb ambassador is a scammer and misinformed me.

Yigit13
Level 1
İstanbul, Türkiye

I only recieved 21K TRY instead of 66K TRY for my reservation. Airbnb ambassador is a scammer and misinformed me.

Hello dear Airbnb community,

I have a problem with one of my reservations. It's a little bit complicated but i will try to simplify it as much as i can.

I was going to get 95K TRY for 75 days stay. but the guest checked out on the 35th day. I accepted the refund of the remaining 40 days. and, in that case, the expected amount that would reach me would be 66 thousand TRY in total. but I was called by an ambassador from Germany and he asked if I would accept a refund of 45K TRY over the 95K TRY payment to the customer for this amount. and I accepted it. so I would be getting 50K TRY for this stay in total. i did this discount for the sake of the guest. so normally i should recieve 66K however i accepted 50K transaction. but I was sent 21K TRY in total. 29K is missing. So i should recieve 29K TRY more.

I have screenshots from airbnb support and reservation numbers if necessary.

Thank you.

**[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]
0 Replies 0