Lack of reservation since the June changes

Jim1888
Level 2
Gilbert, AZ

Lack of reservation since the June changes

Have other hosts seen their reservations almost disappear since AirBnB changed their search parameters in June 2022?  I f so what have you done to be more in line with the searches and get your reservations back. Thank you in advance.

Tricia Manara

3 Replies 3
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Jim1888 

Do a quick search on the CC as there are several topics already about this with literally hundreds of comments from hosts. 

This one for example is already 65 pages long and has nearly 1,000 comments!

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Airbnb-Updates/Airbnb-2022-Summer-Release-What-you-need-to-know/...

Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Jim1888   As @Huma0  has pointed out, this is currently being discussed, and complained about, extensively in this forum and also on social media.  I understand that a few ‘tweaks’ have been made since the original rollout but nowhere near enough to make any real difference as far as my listing is concerned.  Being the eternal optimist I am hoping that Airbnb will make further changes hopefully to resolve the situation once their new system has been running for a while and they have identified the problems.  In the meantime, I understand that many Hosts are now using alternative platforms as well as Airbnb.

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Jim1888 

Here in Thailand it has been the exact opposite, normally now is our low season but we have been full all this year we are full into September, there is many video's on You Tube how SEO works on Airbnb,

My husband is the one who plays around with the wordings whatever he did seems to have worked,

Good luck,