Last up to date report about Africa Airbnb Data and specifically Egypt numbers

Answered!
Amr391
Level 1
El Sadat City, Egypt

Last up to date report about Africa Airbnb Data and specifically Egypt numbers

I really want to know details about data for Egypt and its share from Africa, for instnace; top nationalities that book airbnb in Egypt vs other african countries? number of guests across the last 3 yrs and their growth in Egypt and the broader African market, and so on. wish anyone to help, saw 2019 report that didn't have much details, i feel this is crucial data for any host to have.

Thanks in advance

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Amr391, I hope you're well 😊

Sorry, unfortunately we don't have access to anything that isn't already out there. @Helen3 has made a helpful suggestion that may be an option. 

I'm tagging some fellow Hosts who are based in Egypt and may be able to offer some insights @Elnopy0 and @Amir1105 😀

Best wishes,
Sophia 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Amr391
Level 1
El Sadat City, Egypt

dunno how to mention one of the moderators for any help!

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

It's because no-one knows about data sources for the information you want.

Have you asked your  tourist board if they have footfall reports for tourism you can buy @Amr391 

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Amr391, I hope you're well 😊

Sorry, unfortunately we don't have access to anything that isn't already out there. @Helen3 has made a helpful suggestion that may be an option. 

I'm tagging some fellow Hosts who are based in Egypt and may be able to offer some insights @Elnopy0 and @Amir1105 😀

Best wishes,
Sophia 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines