Listing HELP!

Listing HELP!

Can someone explain to me the “listing price” on my home page? For the life of me I can NOT figure out how they got to this number. How do some houses near me show a much lower price but when you set specific dates they are the same exact price as me. If I were a customer searching I would not click my property before the lower priced (or so it seems) one. 

4 Replies 4
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jason1792  It's not possible to try to help you figure out the price that is showing if you don't give any numbers..

Maybe I’m confused? When you search my area (no specific dates) you get a list of all the properties. As you scroll through the listings you see all the properties. On the bottom right hand corner everyone has a price/night number. My number is 272.00 a night. The house down the street is 238/night. However if I put in this weekends date we are both 359.00 a night. So my question is how do they determine that (272 and 238) number and how does the house down the street show it being so low?? 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jason1792  You still are not giving the information necessary to try to figure out why your pricing is showing up as it is.

Have you set a different price for weekends? Do you have smart pricing turned on? 

Does the price you are seeing when you input dates include the service fees, taxes and cleaning fee?

Ok. I use Pricelabs for my dynamic pricing. For the rest of March a weeknight price is 219.00 per night with a two night minimum. Weekend is 368.00 per night with a 2 night min. I also have a rule set to offer 25% over the next 3 weekends. I do show a cleaning fee of 185.00. I also show the service fee in the price.