Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Looking for Atlanta Co-host or management company

Kyle447
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Looking for Atlanta Co-host or management company

Hi all. My wife and I are potentially moving out of Atlanta and have our 3BR / 2BA house that we'd like to rent on Airbnb. Obviously we won't be local, so it'd be great to find a team that handles everything (aside from the initial setup). Our house is located in the East Lake area; it'd be great to hear from others who may have experience in the neighborhood.

Does anyone have any recommendations on co-hosts or management companies in Atlanta?

Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details such as emails and phone numbers publicly. You can message each other privately instead. 

10 Replies 10
Chad325
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

My Atl property manager is great. Email: **

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly. You can message each other privately instead. 

Thanks @Chad325 - how many units do you have Skye managing? Would you be open to a 10-20 minute conversation to chat about your experience with them?

Hello,

i recently purchased a house I want to Airbnb. I saw you recommended a property management company. The name wasn’t visible. Could you let me know who you used?

thank you,

maria 

@Maria13228 

Good Evening, I have a property management company in Atlanta. I would love to talk about what you need and what we do.

You can email me on here

Hi @Chad325 Chad! I am looking for a property manager for my house. Can you send me the contact information for yours?

thanks!!

@Chad325 

Hi Chad, would you mind sharing the property manager's information for the Atlanta area? Thank you.

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Lakeisha6
Level 2
Duluth, GA

Hi 

If you are still interested in a property management to handle all of your needs for your AirBnb, please reach let me know. My email address is =

Thanks in advance

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly. You can message each other privately instead. 

The LMJ Group
Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

service solicitation

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines

I personally have experience in property management managing multiple units maintenance technician have experience also I have a cleaning crew I would love to take on the responsibility of your property and maintain it to your highest standard value.