Missing Payouts

Answered!
Andrew2468
Level 5
Squamish, Canada

Missing Payouts

I have not received a payout in over a month. I am owed a lot of money and will not tell me why I am not receiving my payouts. 

I call and message repeatedly and they tell me the same thing "the appropriate department has been notified and they will contact you" 

It has been over a month with no payment nor any contact from said "department"

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

1 Best Answer

Contact the guests ( the previous and upcoming ) as them for some help. Ask to contact AirB&B and find out what happened to their money they paid. 
it helped me allot. AirB&B paid me very fast after that … 

View Best Answer in original post

205 Replies 205

Hi ! Connecting the guests was a best solution for me. Right after the guests contact AirB&B my payments went through, somehow! After two weeks on calls - no better advice…. Unfortunately, as hosts,  we do not get a good support until the guests will help and contact AirB&B 

Hi, have you received your payment by now?

AIRBNB told me i had to verify the name of the bank account. I did that but they put a hold on my payouts. By the time they verified it and said payouts were back to normal i had about 15 payouts which had not come in. New payouts came in but im missing 15 payouts during that period. I am more than angry because i have been raising this issue for almost two weeks. Sweta the Ambassador replied four days later saying she was sick. She sent me a payout receipt, however it does not have the MT100 number which is necessary to trace a payment through the banking system and now no response from airbnb. I am a superhost but i cant host anymore if i dont get paid. Almost 60K usd missing. AND SWETA WONT REPLY. its disgusting. I cant pay my own rent, i cant pay my credit card bills and now my christmas is ruined as i cant go on vacation as i have no money let alone buy presents for my kids. Disgusting treatment. NOW what do i do? Do i ask all my guests who have paid to leave and say sorry, airbnb hasnt and wont pay me let alone respond to a message. I dont want to destroy people's vacations or experience like airbnb is doing to me!!! Really need help.

Had similar problems. Spend lots of time on messages and calls. Happened right after I became a “super host” - so, don’t - it will make your life much easier if you are just a regular host. 
mask your guests to contact AirB&B and it will fastened your case. Did for me … 

also make some comments on their Facebook account 

Also for me when since i got  my super host badge april 414A2DF6-7E70-4A9D-8814-CA821F73DFFC.png1 2022, i have 15 missing payouts after that !!! I already contacting all my past guest and the coming ones to follow your advices and methodology 🙂 

thank you a lot Ekaterina , i will keep you posted

Hi, have u received your payouts already by now?

Ashit6
Level 2
Paris, France

I too have not been paid for the last 4 reservations. Still struggling to get an anwer

Hi, have u received your payout already?

Karine533
Level 2
Mont-Tremblant, Canada

I actually reading all your comments and I’m super stress! We are actually Jan 10,2022 and airbnb didn’t pay me since Oct 19, 2021!!! It’s over 160 000$Can dollars!

What should a do?!?? 
I call everyday!  Please HELP!

Mine too since October- its seems after lockdown they have just taken funds and not paid them out to suit themselves  and still now until January 2022

Hi, have you received your payouts so far?

Mine has been since November 2021.....2 months with no transactions shown.....yet there were !

Hi, have u received your payout so far?

Hi, have you received your payouts thus far?

Karine533 , just checking if you have since been paid? I am owed over US$17,000 myself and am being shoved from one department to another. I'm concerned whether I'll getting my money back ever and am also worried if there's anything else going on.

I'm a former journalist and am going to contact media on this  so am getting in touch with hosts who have not been paid.

Cheers,

Faye