NO RESERVATIONS

Answered!

NO RESERVATIONS

Hi everyone,

I have no reservations for 2023. I have lowered my nightly price for January-May but have not had any inquiries.  Is anyone out there experiencing this? I am in Oxnard, CA.

Top Answer
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Gloria928 You really must expand on your description tell the story when guest are window shopping on Airbnb how to make them look at your listing, See below let me know what you think,

In a calm area in Channel Islands Harbor, there is a waterside cottage. For your usage, there are two kayaks and a paddle boat. Enjoy lounging on the porch, going for walks to the beach, or fishing from the dock (a block away)

At the southernmost point of the Santa Barbara Channel near Oxnard, California, lies Channel Islands Harbor, a small boat harbor and beach protection project. It is a waterfront resort, recreational area, and dining hub, ranking as California's fifth-largest harbor for small-craft leisure. Diving, boat rentals, sea kayaking, sportfishing, and whale watching are examples of recreational pursuits. 166 acres of water and 126 acres of land make up the horseshoe-shaped harbor, which is home to more than 2,500 vessels, four yacht clubs, and nine full-service marinas. The closest of the five Channel Islands, Anacapa Island, is a well-liked vacation spot.

The Ventura County Maritime Museum has model ships, maritime-themed artwork, and a periodically changing display. At numerous piers throughout the port, water taxis are available to drop off dining and shoppers. The Channel Islands Tall Ships Festival, which features two to five substantial sailing vessels and attracts thousands of guests, is held in the harbor every three years

View Top Answer in original post

8 Replies 8

How was this compared to last year?  Did you have reservations then and how far out?

Thank you for your reply Melissa. I didn’t have that many bookings last year either. As I recall there was not much activity until the weather got warmer. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Gloria928 

Look at other listings in your area go to their calendars 

They seem to be doing ok and have bookings.

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Gloria928 

Change your title to, I think airbnb give 50 letters in your title so use them

You cannot search airbnb for a King bed so thats why I put it in your title

Cottage on the Channel with King Bed in Oxnard

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Gloria928 You really must expand on your description tell the story when guest are window shopping on Airbnb how to make them look at your listing, See below let me know what you think,

In a calm area in Channel Islands Harbor, there is a waterside cottage. For your usage, there are two kayaks and a paddle boat. Enjoy lounging on the porch, going for walks to the beach, or fishing from the dock (a block away)

At the southernmost point of the Santa Barbara Channel near Oxnard, California, lies Channel Islands Harbor, a small boat harbor and beach protection project. It is a waterfront resort, recreational area, and dining hub, ranking as California's fifth-largest harbor for small-craft leisure. Diving, boat rentals, sea kayaking, sportfishing, and whale watching are examples of recreational pursuits. 166 acres of water and 126 acres of land make up the horseshoe-shaped harbor, which is home to more than 2,500 vessels, four yacht clubs, and nine full-service marinas. The closest of the five Channel Islands, Anacapa Island, is a well-liked vacation spot.

The Ventura County Maritime Museum has model ships, maritime-themed artwork, and a periodically changing display. At numerous piers throughout the port, water taxis are available to drop off dining and shoppers. The Channel Islands Tall Ships Festival, which features two to five substantial sailing vessels and attracts thousands of guests, is held in the harbor every three years

WOW!!!!!! You are amazing. Thank you so much for helping me. As you can see, this is not something I’m good at.

@Gloria928 

Thanks,

There is a very good reason I mention in your title King bed,

As a guest you cannot search airbnb for one, guest see it when scrolling and then more likely to click on your listing,

Hope it works for you, Give it a try