Nashville STR Cleaning Company Recommendations

Answered!

Nashville STR Cleaning Company Recommendations

Hi! We are looking for cleaning company recommendations in the Nashville area that specialize in STR specifically. We are needing a company that can do same-day turnarounds as well as off-site laundry. We  are wanting a company with a team of cleaners who will be familiar with our unit, and do not want our cleanings to be contracted out to a new cleaner each time.

Thanks for your recommendations!

Chloe and Brian

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Chloe-And-Brian0 as this is a global forum, it might be tricky getting recommendations for cleaners in specific areas. Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people to help you with all that. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs

I am also sharing >>here<< a few cleaning companies suggested by one of our Hosts. It could be worth checking if they are available in your area 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Chloe-And-Brian0 as this is a global forum, it might be tricky getting recommendations for cleaners in specific areas. Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people to help you with all that. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs

I am also sharing >>here<< a few cleaning companies suggested by one of our Hosts. It could be worth checking if they are available in your area 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Chloe and Brian,

I came across your post today and was wondering if you found a cleaner. I had the same thought this week.

Hello my name is stephany Herrera me and my mom offer cleaning services in the Nashville area please text if you are interested

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Hello my name is Stephany Herrera 

me and my mom offer cleaning services in the Nashville area. 
please text me if you are interested in our services **

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]