No Pay out

Abdelkader21
Level 2
Cairo, Egypt

No Pay out

I am facing an ongoing issue with Airbnb that has been causing significant distress and financial strain. I have documented every chat response and email, yet the answers I receive are often misleading, causing me to lose time and effort. After 25 days of having my payouts on hold—from June 29th until today—I have made 8 international calls from Egypt, speaking to various Airbnb Support and Payments Support Ambassadors, but no one has been able to help me.

For 26 days, guests have stayed in our rooms and apartments, using our linens, towels, facilities, water, and electricity, while we have not received any payment. We have employees to pay, yet no manager or upper management from Airbnb has had the decency to contact me to resolve this issue. My account is verified, and I have supplied all the required documents, but there has been no resolution.

Supervisors are attending the calls, but upper management has not reached out to fix this. I have lost trust in any future bookings, as I fear similar issues may arise. If anyone knows of an alternative number to call besides the standard, ineffective phone number, I would greatly appreciate it.

I want to resolve this issue and get my money, after which I plan to delete my Airbnb account. I've started speaking to other hosts in Egypt who are facing the same problem. We are fed up with Airbnb taking their share from the guests and then making the hosts run around to get their money, while being lied to by Airbnb Support and Payments Support Ambassadors. This situation is unacceptable, and we deserve better treatment and support.

0 Replies 0