Occupancy rate on the whole house in 22026 zip code?

Oleksandra9
Level 2
Dumfries, VA

Occupancy rate on the whole house in 22026 zip code?

am thinking about listing my entire  townhouse for rent. Anyone had done this in 22026 area in VA? If so, How good were your bookings?

Appreciate your help!

Alex

5 Replies 5
Rose422
Level 7
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hi @Oleksandra9 

One way to assess the market is to actually go to airbnb dot com and look up the entire listing airbnbs in your area. You can actually compare stats and pick similar listings to study. I would say read reviews and host feedback to see what is done right and what you can learn from. It would be better to make questions specific, so other hosts are able to help better. Also tourism is changing everywhere as guest travel needs and expectations are changing all the time, so are host requirements. I hope all goes well with your entire townhouse rental and wish you all the best. 

Rose. 

Rafael1421
Level 2
Piedmont, CA

@Oleksandra9 Checkout airdna.co for this sort of info. 

Karen114
Level 10
Bolton, MA

@Oleksandra9  Be sure to check with your local town to see if they have licensing requirements or restrictions.  If you have an HOA check there too.  Many HOAs don't allow for less than 30 days 

Karen
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Oleksandra9, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Our Hosts have shared their advice. Have you considered checking with your local authorities for any regulations, as suggested by Karen?

Please keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

thanks, Paula! , I will check.