Offer sightseeing via Airbnb

Answered!
Adi4420
Level 1
Munich, Germany

Offer sightseeing via Airbnb

Hey,

I have listed my place in the platform. However we also offer city tours, sight seeing tours and so on separately. Is there a way to offer this too?

So anyone visiting the city could also book this too, or recommend it to the travelers while they are visiting the city.

Appreciate your reply.

Top Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Adi4420 I hope you're well.

We’re perfecting our core services and are pausing submissions of all new Experiences on Airbnb, for now. This means new and existing Hosts are not be able to create an Experience.

Stay tuned for updates.

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Top Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Martin3344
Level 8
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

@ Adi4420

You could maybe consider listing your tours on Airbnb Experiences. You could refer your guests to them either during the booking process, in the apartment literature, or at the check in. You may also get other bookings for them from other visitors to your city who are staying at other places.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Adi4420 I hope you're well.

We’re perfecting our core services and are pausing submissions of all new Experiences on Airbnb, for now. This means new and existing Hosts are not be able to create an Experience.

Stay tuned for updates.

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Is there an update?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Adi4420 ,

Thank you for asking! Currently, we do not have any updates to share. 

We will surely keep you posted in case anything changes.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Is there a timeline for it?

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

We host and have a tour business also. All (well 99%) of our guests also go in at least 1-2 tours during their 4-6 day stay.

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Adi4420 I think this would work as an Airbnb experience. No idea if they are oversubscribed in Berlin