Pay out

Answered!
Caroline2472
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Pay out

Hi I have just started at air bnb and I haven't got my money yet from a booking 10 days ago. It said it would be with me yesterday. What should I do?

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Caroline2472 It is probably time think about panicking but perhaps not quite yet. The advice is that the first payment can take up to 30 days but, to be honest, ours was much quicker. However you should go into your accountant and check

1) What does it say in your transaction history

2) If your bank account details are correct 

Once you do get paid future pay outs still take about 5-6 days to actually get to your bank account

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Caroline2472 It is probably time think about panicking but perhaps not quite yet. The advice is that the first payment can take up to 30 days but, to be honest, ours was much quicker. However you should go into your accountant and check

1) What does it say in your transaction history

2) If your bank account details are correct 

Once you do get paid future pay outs still take about 5-6 days to actually get to your bank account

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Caroline2472 On a different subject your listing is not set up entirely correctly. At present if you have 2 guests they could legitimately demand to use both rooms for the 2 person price.

To do what you want you technically need two listings. The first will have 2 bedrooms at the 3 person price, the second 1 bedroom at the 2 person price.

Hope you don't mind me mentioning this!

Gosh thank you. I will do that now!