Payout India

Team139
Level 2
Vagator, India

Payout India

Hi - Our payouts are stuck since end of Oct 2023. We need to pay rents urgently.

We spoke to the Customer Support and they advised us to change our Payout Method. We added a new bank detail and with different account number. The new Payout got Approved and now we are waiting for the payment.

2) The customer support advised us to wait for 3-5 working days and has assured us that the money will hit our account.

3) We have done these steps atleast 4 times before. Each time a Payout Method gets approved and later it gets rejected. When we call Airbnb - they ask us to remove the Payout Method and add it again and then they ask us to wait for 3-5 working days till it gets approved and then 3-5 days again till the payment gets processed.

Can you guys please investigate and tell us what the exact issue is? And what options do we have incase the payout doesnt come through?

3 Replies 3
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Team139 

Although the Community Center isn't customer support, we were able to flag your concerns over to the relevant team. Have they been in touch with you about your case?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Breanna,
Thank you for you reply.
We have been contacted by Support Ambassadors and Senior Support Ambassadors.
They give us the same response - they ask us to Remove Payout Method and Add a New Payout Method - which then gets Approved and then gets Rejected later. We have done this over 20 times.
After replying to us on chat the Ambassadors close the tickets immediately and prematurely - they dont wait for problem to get resolved. We have to open new ticket and and we have to explain everything from scratch to next agent and the Loop continues.
As a host I feel stuck and helpless.

Can you please tell me what options do I have in this situation? Can this community guide me in the right direction?

Team139
Level 2
Vagator, India

So after a lot of follow up - our issue was finally resolved.
1) Airbnb agreed that they had some technical issue going on.
2) Initially Airbnb support agents were completely unaware of this issue.
3) Im guessing they would just escalate our ticket and stop responding to us because they did not know what to tell us. They constantly gave us template replies and closed our tickets.
4) We were constantly promised a call back from Senior Ambassador - that never happened
5) Eventually Airbnb fixed this issue on its own and we started getting payments
6) Toughest month of ours so far - very scary to have no money to pay rents.

7) We reached out to Airbnb on twitter as well - they said they will inform their team and stop responding to us
😎 We wrote emails to Airbnb - we did not get any response

9) Community Centre - posting our issue here also did not help, we did not get satisfactory reply.

Bottom Line - For the Hosts out there, the kind of support Airbnb expects us to offer to its guest VS the kind of support Airbnb offers to us is completely different. If your payments get stuck - open a ticket and start praying to your God that your issue gets fixed.