Portugal SEF - registration for bookings

Portugal SEF - registration for bookings

Hello

Could any hosts offer me guidance in the above.  Firstly is recording information for non-portugese residents still a current procedure.  I just want to check as registering on the SIBA site is a complete nightmare and a little overwhelming.

any advise welcome 

kind regards

Deborah  

4 Replies 4
Elena4354
Level 10
Porto, Portugal

Hello @Deborah1586 , yes it is required by law. I can explain to you how I do it.

2 days before arrival my guests receive a scheduled message with a Registration form (I use a Google Form where guests can write answers to all questions).

After registration I fill out the "Boletim de alojamento" on the SIBA website. It is not dufficult at all. Let me know please if you have any questions.

Kind regards.

Elena. 

Thank you Elena that is helpful.  Is the document you use a standard template from google to obtain the information you require or have you put this together yourself? 

kind regards

Deborah  

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Deborah1586, I am tagging @Elena4354 here so they receive a notification of your message. This way, we increase the chances of them getting back to us.

Quick tip: To tag someone, tap "@" and select the host's username from the dropdown menu 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi @Deborah1586 , yes, I use the standard Google form: 

https://forms.gle/uGfKDCy7CNGJfMYr6