Property Management

Answered!

Property Management

I am purchasing a duplex in Palermo and interviewing potential property managers.  Please let me know what services you offer.  You can email me at ** 

Also welcome to reply here.   

I own and operate multiple short term rentals in the USA, but am new to the BA market.

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Top Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @James4039, and welcome to the Airbnb community.

Just to double-check, are you referring to Palermo, the capital of the Italian island of Sicily? If this is correct, I would recommend taking a look at this guide: How to find an Airbnb co-host?

Another idea could be to post in our Italian Community Center to connect with local Hosts

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @James4039, and welcome to the Airbnb community.

Just to double-check, are you referring to Palermo, the capital of the Italian island of Sicily? If this is correct, I would recommend taking a look at this guide: How to find an Airbnb co-host?

Another idea could be to post in our Italian Community Center to connect with local Hosts

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Shayla22
Level 2
Mt Morris, MI

Hi James, I am an experienced property manager and would love to hop on a call with you to see how I can help! Your email isn't showing in your post but please check out my website wanderingvirtual.com or email me at **.

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Lorenzo619
Level 5
Turin, Italy

Hi @James4039 , how are you?

Have you found a property manager to manage your duplex? 

My business partner Giovanni lives in Palermo, we'd be glad to help you!

Let me know 🙂

Cheers,

Lorenzo