Property blocked and no answer no resolution after 12 days

Cristina2768
Level 2
Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Property blocked and no answer no resolution after 12 days

My name is Cristina Massalongo, and I am a super host of a property in Mexico. It happened over 10 days ago that a guest who checked out on March 30th called Airbnb and raised a public safety issue, alleging that the on-site manager was drunk and dressed inappropriately. The lady is elderly and probably has nerve issues because my client, who rented the house with her, said that nothing actually happened. Unfortunately, due to this unfounded and defamatory call, our manager, whose only fault was returning from a beach walk with his dogs and wearing shorts, had four of our properties blocked. Despite my response and providing objective evidence, including a statement from the client who rented the house, expressing regret that her mother-in-law made this baseless complaint, none of it has had any effect. No one has responded, and my properties are still blocked. I find this behavior disgraceful since the only one unjustly suffering the consequences is me, causing me financial harm without any justification. It’s shameful.

0 Replies 0