Recommendations for short term rental management in Riverside Neighborhood of Jacksonville, Florida?

Answered!

Recommendations for short term rental management in Riverside Neighborhood of Jacksonville, Florida?

Looking for referrals to great short term rental management companies who operate in the Riverside/Avondale neighborhood of Jacksonville, Florida. Do any of my fellow hosts have suggestions? 

Thanks!

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Avondale-Aviator0, thank you for posting in our community.

Have you considered working with a co-host? If so, here is the webpage where you can find all the information about the Airbnb official co-hosting program: How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

I hope this helps 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4

Hey there! I can help with that. Shoot me a message and I can give you more info.

Thanks, Brian!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Avondale-Aviator0, thank you for posting in our community.

Have you considered working with a co-host? If so, here is the webpage where you can find all the information about the Airbnb official co-hosting program: How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

I hope this helps 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you, Paula! This is very helpful. Based on your feedback, I reached out to a local co-host to get the ball rolling. Thank you!