Short-term license Somerville

Answered!
Marina2225
Level 1
Lexington, MA

Short-term license Somerville

Hi Hosts!

I'm looking for someone who has experience in acquiring a short-term license in Somerville, MA. I own a multifamily home so would love to discuss this matter with somebody who can help me with their expertise. Please respond to this post. Thank you!

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Marina2225 , Were you able to find more information on STR licenses in Somerville? What have been your findings so far?

As Helen suggested, it might be a good idea to reach local Hosts through if you're still looking for advice : 👉Connect with Airbnb Hosts in your area👈

Do keep us posted of your findings @Marina2225 ! It will definitely help other Hosts asking similar questions 🤗

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you tried posting on your local host group on FB @Marina2225 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Marina2225 , Were you able to find more information on STR licenses in Somerville? What have been your findings so far?

As Helen suggested, it might be a good idea to reach local Hosts through if you're still looking for advice : 👉Connect with Airbnb Hosts in your area👈

Do keep us posted of your findings @Marina2225 ! It will definitely help other Hosts asking similar questions 🤗

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines