Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

The Registration number in your application is invalid or incorrect

Answered!

The Registration number in your application is invalid or incorrect

Hi all;

I got email from AirBnB telling City notified AirBnB The Registration number in my application is invalid or incorrect but when I check my license it’s correct and I logged in my clips account and it seems everything is good there too…

AirBnB limited my listing now for only long term bookin like 30 days no less than that… Any help why this happened and how I can resolve is highly appreciated 🙏🏻

Top Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi there @Saleh42  Since you posted in our Community a few days ago, I wanted to ask if you've had the chance to get in touch with the Support team. I'm leaving the 👉 link here where you can contact them

Keep us updated!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Top Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi there @Saleh42  Since you posted in our Community a few days ago, I wanted to ask if you've had the chance to get in touch with the Support team. I'm leaving the 👉 link here where you can contact them

Keep us updated!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you so much Paul, Ill check it out…

Chanaël0
Level 1
Les Laurentides Regional County Municipality, Canada

Hey ! 

Is your problem resolved?

I have same difficulty on my side.

Ann40423
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I’m having a similar issue, my registration was approved/ renewed by the city and have checked with both my city and compliance and there are no issues, but since my renewal, I’ve been placed to long-term and my registration number says invalid on the Airbnb site. 

Patricia2634
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hello Saleh42, 

was this issue resolved? I am having same issue. Thanks