Unpaid money

Emily1192
Level 1
Tawharanui Peninsula, New Zealand

Unpaid money

I have not received my payout from Airbnb for my first guest since we New Zealand came out of lock down.   It has been over a week and I heard nothing from Airbnb.  I currently have another guest here and I can’t afford to keep hosting and not get paid. Help

4 Replies 4

You might want to check your minimum payout amount under account payout settings.  For example ... my minimum payout amount is $500.  So I might have a couple completed stayed for $100 or $200 but not hit that minimum so I sometimes have to wait for a payout because of that setting.  You might want to check that setting.  Also make sure your bank account info is correct.  Hope this helps!

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Emily1192 & welcome to CC from a fellow NZ host.

It may be because banks  here are still not open like they should be and some of there services are behind...

Have you looked in your Dashboard to see where the payment process is up to?

Or contacted customer services?

You can do that via msg systems so you have a hard copy of msgs.

I hope all's well up there in one of my favourite spots of New Zealand.

We will always remember our walks out to Takatu Point when we were caught in the pouring rain & horizontal winds in July a few years back, sheer exhilaration and brilliant for the lungs.

When you are next walking out on the point, please go see the cattle & birds & say hello to them for us and give the cattle a friendly head rub.

Fabulous healing spot you live in.

All the best

Central To All Home & Location

Remuera, Auckland

Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

@Emily1192  KiaOra ,

Curious as to whether payment has arrived yet?. Mine has been paid out and should show tomorrow according to an Air email I have just had. 

Laura4301
Level 2
Austin, TX

@Emily1192  curious if you ever resolved this as I moved over to AirBnb from Evolve this year and just had our first renter this month given Covid restrictions, and unfortunately its been almost three weeks and still nothing..tried the chat feature 4 times (no response other than they were escalating) called twice, 45 min hold first time and after an hour on the second call was advised "there was an issue with the tenants card" and they asked if I had reached out to tenant..I had of course with no response..and was told by Airbnb, we needed to wait three days after the ask..well now its been 4 days since that conversation and still nothing..do we not have any protections on collecting payment in advance for stay..I thought booking guidelines showed the funds were collected in advance of stay to avoid this?

$2K is the amount due 😞

Laura Iannelli