VAT ID EUROPE

Bruno-Dina-Mika0
Level 2
Zagreb, Croatia

VAT ID EUROPE

Not sure when, but I have a feeling that Airbnb don't have their own people doing this job for some time. Now we (Superhosts) get support from people with predefined answers, links with no point and lots, and lots, and lots of 'I'm sorry, we like you, you are great, I'm sorry...' It became so frustrating reading answers where 90% of message is 'I'm sorry, you are important and then few links to topics and do you need anything else!' They just want to close the case and move to another... no metter if they helped or not.
I have situation with technical problem where I need help with importing more VAT ID numbers in 1 account. My account, as manager, where I manage other owner's listings for last 10 years. 
So Airbnb had informations from all 'my' 3 owners and their apartments: names, personal numbers, addresses, dates of birth, bank accounts and now I can't put 3 VAT IDs, then just 1? If I do that, my Finance department in my country will start charging all 3 owners VAT to one owner. Why they can't import more than one, what kind of rule is that? I would like to be co-host, but 10 years ago Airbnb din't have that option.
Customer service reply was that I need to delete my 10 year old account with 1.400 reviews and make new ones for each owner. I was shocked!? I'm still in shock, sending them offical documents from my Government where it says that Airbnb should stop charging Croatian VAT on their fees to hosts, because hosts need to pay it to here in Croatia to Croatian Finance, not to Airbnb. Airbnb understand that, so they made 'import your VAT ID' button, but you can import only one. What about if there is more than one owner under same Airbnb account? Still giving me answers like 'You are important, sorry...'
I would just like to speak with some Supervisor in Airbnb Headquarters, because I'm 100% sure that I'm not the only one with this case and that Airbnb can't just ignore all us with the same problem. This is no easy problem like 'how to add picture for your listing', but it's also not so hard to add something extra that will help many customers, right? Outsourced Airbnb Customer service here will never help me with this, because they don't know how. I've been texting them and explaining this problem for last 30 days and they just closed my case and reopen it with different name asking me to explain all over again.
I wrote feedback about all this to Airbnb 10 days ago on 5 different topics, but no reply. 
I'm in dark... thinking what to do next... does someone has similar situation maybe?

3 Replies 3
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Bruno-Dina-Mika0, thank you for sharing this. I can imagine that it has not been a great experience. 

I will pass what you've shared here on to the right team, so that they look into this for you. However, please note that the Community Center is not customer support.I will try my best to ensure the team takes another look at this case for you. 

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thank you for trying to help Quincy

Still no reply from anyone...