delay in payout with no feedback from Airbnb

Nadia901
Level 3
Lviv, Ukraine

delay in payout with no feedback from Airbnb

Dear colleagues, I am a host from Ukraine and work with Airbnb for 8 years, never had any serious problems. However, they have recently stopped transferring payouts to me, one of them being due for 10 days now. Nothing has changed in my layout and I know that some other Ukrainian hosts are getting paid. I have written to the customer service several times, but they ignore the request, saying that I have already applied regarding this issue. I call them daily, but all they say is that my issue "is being studied". I have quite a number of upcoming reservations and I really cannot afford working for free now. I hate to bother the guests, of course, as they have paid their money and should receive services. Did you have such a problem and what would you recommend to do? Thank you very much in advance for your support!

173 Replies 173
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Power of the OCM's in this case @Mike-And-Jane0 😉

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

@Stephanie I guess it doesn't really matter whether the Community managers or the press get the credit. The most important thing is that the Ukrainian hosts get paid.

Nadia901
Level 3
Lviv, Ukraine

Dear @Mike-And-Jane0, .@Catherine-Powell, @Emilie, @Ste5 Can't thank you enough for getting my problem solved! I wonder how you do it!:))) As 2 days ago the Customer Support informed me they were having such a serious technical problem that they couldn't give any forecast and had to close the ticket🤪 I appologise for getting too upset and pushy at that point...🙈 You're magicians!:) Greetings from the Carpathians! 

This is very good news! I am truly happy for you! I hope my issue will be resolved soon.

Tell me, is it normal for an Airbnb tenant to tell a tenant that the landlord has received a payment and the landlord that there will be no payment? The tenant makes requests for reporting payments, but to no avail! There is also no answer to my inquiries, for what reason there is no transfer of funds! The second week is over! And there is no solution and progress on this issue!

Yes, my guests receive the same messages. Airbnb thinks we're getting payouts because we're stuck with them in the upcoming ones.

Ольга153
Level 2
Lviv, Ukraine

Dear@Mike-And-Jane0, .@Catherine-Powell, @Emilie, @Ste5 Please help me to get the payment. The same situation, i don't get the payments since the end of May. No clear explanation is provided. I am a hist from Lviv, which is not and never has been occupied by russia. I am not connected with russia. They say there might be some problem with the Payoneer account (and suggest to change my payment method) or with my bank (and suggest to question the bank), which is not true. The information in the statistics in my profile says the payment was not sent by the Airbnb, and both Payoneer and my bank are functioning properly. I am frustrated, because the communication with the Airbnb used to be very good, up to this moment, and now they just stopped sending the payments to my Payoneer account without any warning. I had to stop accepting reservations until the situation changes. 

@Ольга153 There is nothing I can do other than keep tagging @Catherine-Powell and @Stephanie in the hope that they will sort out the mess that is payments in Ukraine. The press in the UK are looking into the issue which may help but what it really needs is for a senior executive like Catherine Powell to get together with her colleagues and really target a solution.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Kateryna41 - have you contacted Airbnb customer support about this? I can use the support ticket to do some digging.

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Yes

87027324-1C76-4221-BCA3-7FC7B3F2AFFB.png

@Kateryna41 just tagging @Stephanie so she sees your reply above.

@Stephanie Yes, 

I asked for support, I always get the same answer ( attach a photo) 

Hello Kateryna,

Due to international sanctions, Airbnb is unable to process payouts to certain Russian and Belarusian banks. It’s possible that your payout is affected. Airbnb cannot provide any information for users about which banks or payout methods are currently impacted by sanctions.

If that’s the case for you, you can try to add a new payout method to your account that Airbnb is able to support at this time. You can find instructions in our Help Center:

airbnb.com/help/article/54/

If you aren’t able to add a new payout method or if Airbnb is not able to process a payout to the new payout method you add, you’ll receive any pending payouts as soon as we are able to support your bank or as soon as a qualifying payout method is added to your account.

😔

@Stephanie Yes

Airbnb Support 

Hello Kateryna,

Due to international sanctions, Airbnb is unable to process payouts to certain Russian and Belarusian banks. It’s possible that your payout is affected. Airbnb cannot provide any information for users about which banks or payout methods are currently impacted by sanctions.

If that’s the case for you, you can try to add a new payout method to your account that Airbnb is able to support at this time. You can find instructions in our Help Center:

airbnb.com/help/article/54/

If you aren’t able to add a new payout method or if Airbnb is not able to process a payout to the new payout method you add, you’ll receive any pending payouts as soon as we are able to support your bank or as soon as a qualifying payout method is added to your account.

Юрий0
Level 2
Dnipro, Ukraine

@Mike-And-Jane0, @Emilie,

Thanks for your help. Payments have arrived.

@Emilie 

It remains to unlock the remaining 20 apartments and there is no problem.

Hello! Please help with payments! There are no payments for the third week already!!! Support does not solve the problem!!! What should I do to get paid? What payment method should I use to get the money??? How long will it last!!! I don't want to deport people who made overpayment and are not guilty in this situation!!!!!