Jersey Shore Hosts

Jennifer3441
Level 2
Long Branch, NJ

Jersey Shore Hosts

I host three rooms in my home in Long Branch, NJ. I've had great guests in the past two years with just a few exceptions. Thought it might be nice to connect with other hosts in my immediate area at the Jersey Shore. Anybody else interested?

5 Replies 5
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jennifer3441, this sounds like a great idea.

As our Community Center is a global forum, it might take some time for Hosts in your area to come across your post. I did a search in the community and noticed that @Kristin244 is from the area. Tagging her here in case she is interested in this initiative.

I am also leaving here the link where you can find the Local Host Clubs, which are a great tool to connect with fellow Hosts in your area to share ideas and experiences. Feel free to use the filter to find the closest to your locationhttps://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hey @Jennifer3441 ! 

So glad to see a fellow New Jerseyan looking to connect! 

I'm about 35 mins from the Shore but travel down there pretty frequently. I'm starting to get into the Co-hosting space but eventually I would love to invest and rent out my own properties. 

I would love to pick your brain about it, if that's okay! 

I rent out rooms where I actually live, so I'm not sure I'd have the best answers for you, but lmk!

Dayonna0
Level 1
Buffalo, NY

I'm interested in co hosting if you need any help

No thank you. I live where I rent.