on desktop computer cant enter number of Rooms and beds in filters but works ok on app on phone

on desktop computer cant enter number of Rooms and beds in filters but works ok on app on phone

Rooms and beds

4 Replies 4
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Brian2312

Could you tell us a bit more about what you're trying to do and how exactly it doesn't work please? This will be super helpful for others to advise you further.  🙂

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

I am signed in to my account

I am searching for 3 bedroom home in Vilamoura.

Put dates in ok

Put number of people in ok

Click search and loads pf properties come up available.

On top line it shows filters i.e. price , pool, wifi plus several others and More Filters at the end of row.

Click on More Filters and  new page comes up and  first option  is Rooms and Beds but there is nothing next to it to enter numbers or turn this option on,  nothing

Next option down is Verified Places which has switch to choose on/off

As do all other options further down page but nothing next to Rooms and Beds to enter anything at all.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Brian2312 for telling me a bit more - I can see what you mean now, I've flagged this to our technical team and will let you know if I hear more!

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Brian2312 Just to follow-up on this, the team has confirmed to me this is a known bug and they're working on it. Thanks again for raising it!

-----