Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

split service fee

split service fee

My service fee is not listed. How do I get rid of 3rd party channel? Is it listed on my account somewhere?

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Anita1437 you can find the service fee options in your account settings not your listing.

@Anita1437 

Yes....if you are using a channel manager, it is listed under your account. Just to note, Airbnb should not have switched you to simplyfied pricing since your listing is in the United States even with a channel manager. Some Hosts have been experiencing a "bug" with this though. You can find other threads on the CC by typing "split fee" in the "search the community" box. 

Host Only Fee

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1857#section-heading-1-0

"...With this structure, the entire fee is deducted from the Host payout. It’s typically 14–16%, though Hosts with Super Strict cancellation policies may pay more, and fees for stays of 28 nights or more may be less. This fee is mandatory for traditional hospitality listings–such as hotels, serviced apartments, etc., as well as software-connected hosts(unless most of their listings are in the USA, Canada, the Bahamas, Mexico, Argentina, Taiwan, or Uruguay)."

That said, you can disconnect the channel manager, but other Hosts report they are not able to then choose the split fee option, even when doing this. You will have to contact Airbnb CS about it.

Click your Profile File

Click Account

Click Privacy & Sharing

Click Services

Joan2709_0-1729085262312.png

Joan2709_1-1729085296864.png

You can check your Service Fee Options under Payments & Payouts/Service Fee

Joan2709_2-1729085407319.png