2 bedroom listing - how?

Scott84
Level 1
Townsend, TN

2 bedroom listing - how?

I live in a home and we are renting the entire upstairs (2 bedrooms and a game room).  We want the listing to reflect this but we are only allowed to list one bedroom or entire house.  We opted to list this house as 1 bedroom and then put in the description what is offered but I want to reduce confusion as much as possible.  Does anyone know of a way to do this? 

Thank you,

Scott

3 Replies 3
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Scott84 if you are renting out the 2 bedrooms separately then you need to have 2 listings. Edit: sorry, ignore that, I see you are listing it out as one unit. You could put in the title of the listing that it has 2 bedrooms so that it's clear.  

Just reading your comments from another host. I too have same problem. One Queen, One Single. If someone is booking for 2, I would expect they want the Queen. The issue has come up so many times where we get 2 people book e.g. Father and Son and expect to take both rooms. I lowered Base price for one, was sure that it would change for 2 people but that didnt happen either. So two people are getting both rooms cheaper that you can book at the local tent site.

Sharon114
Level 10
Lincoln, United Kingdom

Hi Scott, we have a three storey house and rent our a room in the middle floor and an additional room at the top.  The room at the top also has its own sitting room and the guests have sole use of this top floor space which includes an ensuite.  The way we list this is to state 'Double Room + Sitting Room' and then we include photographs of both rooms with full descriptions.

This is what comes up as the title for this particular listing and works well.