Airbnb EXPERIENCE

Answered!
Maria-and-Rian0
Level 2
Prescott, AZ

Airbnb EXPERIENCE

Can I start an Airbnb EXPERIENCE in Prescott Arizona or are EXPERIENCES reserved to certain Cities?

1 Best Answer
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Maria-and-Rian0

You can find more information here:

https://www.airbnb.com/host/experiences

In order to create a new experience for guests, visit the Experience link I shared above and choose the “Create an Experience” link or scroll down to the bottom of that page.  You will then choose from one of the cities provided.  If your city is not offered, you can choose the “Other City” option and you will be notified when this opportunity is available in your area.  Choose whether the experience will be a “Single day” or a “Multiday” experience and then choose the category that most closely relates to the experience you wish to offer.  You will then be taken through 4 steps to create your experience.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

View Best Answer in original post

19 Replies 19
Gwen--With-Des-0
Level 2
Wexford, Ireland

We had huge excitement when we learned of the Experiences/Immersions. We live in the most beautiful, sunny place in Ireland, looking on to the Sea.  Nearby Wexford town has an abundance of history and shopping and lively festivals and music all year 'round. The area is noted for it's culture, history and scenery and hosts the National Opera House

We have almosted completed our Welness centre and could have combined all that is on offer to make some really lovely Immersion experiences.

Off I went to setup one up and as soon as I got to the dropdown list of cities.....well we all know that sinking feeling...

Hi Gwen

Nice to hear you that. Welldone and look forward for bright future.

Oneday we will visit your place.

Thank you

Regards

Mizanur

I am completely dissapointed that Lake Tahoe is not included in the experiences! Air BnB is based out of San Francisco, OUR FEEDER MARKET! What does that mean? Largest percentage of home owners, and dollars that come to North & South Lake Tahoe are out of the Bay Area. And yet, we are on the precipis of the ski season and they will not allow us to post anything under the "experience" page? REALLY? Who is running this business? And why are you not progressing at a normal rate to allow the smaller "Vacation destinations" to grow with this business? 

Sanja46
Level 1
Egeo, Greece

Hi, I

'm trying to set up multi day experiences in Greece, but it seems there is option only for single day experiences

Is there any criteria that should be met or limitations for specific cities/coutries regarding No. of days?

I've seen that is possible https://abnb.me/nGh19GxkdU?user_id=5947079&s=50

Does anyone know if there is some settings to adjust?

Thanks lot!

Sanja

Dear Sanja

You could make smilar experience package. We will try to send your first guest from Asia.

Thank you

Regards

Mizanur