Airbnd Refund initiated : But not yet credited from last 12 days...

Sudheer0
Level 1
Courbevoie, France

Airbnd Refund initiated : But not yet credited from last 12 days...

Hello,

I made an apartment booking for 2 months. After 1 week airbnb sent a message that, my money was refunded (by mistake) so they ask me to cancel this booking & make new booking. My host did the same as per airbnb guidelines.

here, i have an issue : airbnb mentioned that, refund of money takes 10 days atleast. its been More than 3 weeks, i didnt recieve this money till date & no response from any service teams , even after several remainders.

Next, inorder  to proceed they ask me to make new booking, i made transfer of new booking , 4 days before but still no response of reception of money. there is for sure service issue & operating model issue with airbnb long term rentals.

any idea if we have any escalation point for my complaints?

thank you

Sudheer

4 Replies 4
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Sudheer0  Call AirBnB to get it escalated.

France +33 1 84 88 40 00

John28
Level 6
Honolulu, HI

Sorry to say, but it's not coming it was hacked.  I had a refund issued to me last night, and I kept wondering why they changed it to Checking account instead of SAvings, well it was processing and then about the time that I guess it was going to actually be in my account they had a plan that went aray.  I got an email saying my payout method had been changed, then that email disappeared.  I callled the bank and froze my account, but the entire time I was getting texts to login into my account, if your bank doesn't have the same exact security or your hackers were able to beat you to it..it is likely gone..not only did the payout come and they tried to get all of my money, but they are all gone now...every single person I have talked to...disappeared.  I tried to warn everyone last week, but what did anyone do?  NOTHING....this is what happens..Airbnb is going to crash and crash soon. 

John28
Level 6
Honolulu, HI

God, I tried to tell everyone last week this was happening and nobody listend to me...its been hacked.  the entire site has been hacked! 

John28
Level 6
Honolulu, HI

Don't worry, so is Twitter....it is here...Russia Takeover!