Atlanta Hosts

Amber29
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Atlanta Hosts

Hi All! 

I recently started hosting guests in my Atlanta home (it's been great!). Airbnb was supposedly offering a $200 incentive for all those opening their homes this summer but when I signed up, I couldn't find any promo codes or info about it. 

Then, a few weeks ago, a friend of mine signed up and recieved the $200 without any promotional code or additional info. 

Has anyone recieved this incentive? And if so, how? I don't see a way to contact Airbnb directly to ask. 

2 Replies 2
JC-and-Katy0
Level 1
Fayetteville, AR

I am having a similar problem, and it is apparent that AirBnB intend to avoid these issues by giving us no way of getting information on the matter or contacting them directly. I am very interested in a solution if you find one, otherwise, discrepancies like this will eventually lead me to abandon and bycott AirBnB for bad business practices and fraud.

Ally21
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

I would recommend using the Contact Us page to get in touch with Airbnb’s support team. I contacted them previously when I had some random questions about the ‘additional guest’ fee, and their support team was great. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and best of all - they were able to resolve my issue quickly. Best of Luck!