COHOST NEEDS ADVICE AND SOLUTIONS PLEASE!

Katherine197
Level 2
Murphy, OR

COHOST NEEDS ADVICE AND SOLUTIONS PLEASE!

i am reaching out to The Community for help! I am a cohost and did not recieve a payout for an April 29th booking. the folks on the phone said I have a " technical issue" and will be contacted from their specialized team. I have called and written numerous times. Nothing yet. My host and I decided she should cancel me as cohost and reinvite me to see if we can just start again... When she tried to invite me again she was told my email address was invalid even though I get emails from air bnb. Now I am considering deleting my whole account and giving it a week before I make another account and be reinvited as cohost. Any suggestions? Thank You! Katherine

4 Replies 4
Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

@Katherine197 I hear from hosts hear repeatedly that Airbnb Twitter is extraordinarily competent and helpful. Perhaps message them to see if they can help?

Katherine197
Level 2
Murphy, OR

thank You Rebecca!!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Katherine197,

Nice to meet you!

I was wondering if you were able to speak with someone from the support team? Could you please share the outcome as it might be helpful for other users experiencing similar problems. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thanks Quincy! I called again yesterday(8th time).  Same answer... My case is being forwarded to a special team. It has has been nearly a month and I know there is no special team and this problem remains as is. I followed Rebecca's advice and asked this question on Twitter. So hey! Can you administer some action? Thanks for your response.   The other concern I have is that the host I was working with gets my percentage of the bookings now that I can't be a cohost. I was never paid (April 29th booking) so she sent me money.  She should recieve all the money so she can pay me without being penalized. Thanks Again!