Can an airbnb calendar be combined with misterbnb?

Chris156
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Can an airbnb calendar be combined with misterbnb?

Hi guys,

I created my airbnb listing and wanted to post it also on misterbnb. Can I link the calendars and/or post easily on both so that reservations on one website are automatically blocked on the other website?

Thanks

6 Replies 6
Kip0
Level 9
Virginia Beach, VA

It doesn't appear to be possible - I have mine listed in both but just manually update
Paul0
Level 10
Brunswick, Australia

Hi @Chris156,

You can export your live calendar link from Airbnb and sync it with say Google Calendar.  If Misterbnb can do the same then you could use that as a central point to reference bookings easily.

Cheers,

Paul

---

If someone provides a useful response send with a thumbs up!

Useful Links to Check Out:

Co-Organiser of Melbourne's Finest... Hosts too! 🙂

Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

@Chris156 Yes, you can export from one, then import to the other. No problems (at least syncing from Airbnb...have not tried the import to Airbnb yet).

Steve23
Level 2
Savannah, GA

Is this a one time thing or do you have to constantly sync?  I have google calander only for airbnb and misterbnb.  What I really want to do is to have both calendars sync with each other so that a Misterbnb guest will see that dates aren't avaiable  Suggestions?

Matthew1036
Level 1
San Jose, CA

Yes. Export the calendar link from misterbandb and import it to your Airbnb calendar. Then export the calendar link from your Airbnb calendar and import it to your misterbnb calendar. They will keep your calendars automatically synced so you don't have to manually block dates.

Brian496
Level 2
Omaha, NE

Does this actually work for anyone? It worked for me initially when I synced both calendars on both sites, but then subsequent reservations don't seem to update on the other site. Is there a data lag or time period it takes before the other site updates after a reservation is made? I have waited about 30 minutes, but then got nervous and don't want to get double booked, so have manually blocked the nights on the other site. Hoping there is a solution. Thanks!