Can't activate my listing

Martin30
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Can't activate my listing

I have all but completed my listing but I am being told that there is 1 step to complete, albeit it is not clear what the step is. When I go through each of the steps, all of which appear to be completed, I get into an endless loop where I just keep going round the listing without getting to a point where I can activate the listing. Can anyone help?

6 Replies 6
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Martin30 Your listing looks active to me! And you've had two completed reservations with reviews.  What am I missing?

Martin30
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Clare,

Thanks for responding. I have a new room to add to my existing room which is the listing that you can see, and it is this second one which is in a loop. I simply go through all of the stages of creating a listing but can't activate it and just keep going through all of the stages again. I suspect I need to contact Airbnb themselves as it appears to be a software glitch but I can't find a way to ocntact them.

Regards,

Martin

@Martin30 Ah, I see.  Are you using some kind of app?  They are notoriously glitchy.  I use my phone, for example, only for notifications and my laptop for managing my listing, communicating with guests, etc.  If you have one with Google Chrome, I would advise you to use it.  But, if all else fails, contact Airbnb. 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...

Did you get this sorted Martin, the same thing is happening to me Grrrr.

The same thing is happening to us as well.

UPDATE: Or so we thought...

Actually, there WAS something left out!

Under "Rooms and Beds," since the number of bedrooms could not be changed, it is very easy to assume that the two fields next to it (Beds and Bathrooms) are not editable, either.

It turns out they are.

We're listed now.

Aisha1
Level 1
Halifax, Canada

hi

i have completed all steps 1 2 and 3 and then i press activate listing and it seems to get stuck it just does not activate but something seems to be happening.  

any ideas....

I can't contact airbnb either.  There does not seem to be  a way anymore.

Aisha