Can't find my listing

Answered!
Giovanni289
Level 2
Florida, United States

Can't find my listing

I recently published my listing but when I search for it I can not find it. My listing is "Chic Contemporary Condo in Old Naples" Naples, FL.

I  have tried with and without filters. I even read another post that suggested turning it to snooze which I tried for a few hours,still no success. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Giovanni

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Your listing is active and integrated in the system: https://www.airbnb.nl/s/homes?host_id=103558496

But is only available for long term stay, did you set a minimum amount of nights greater then 27 nights ?

Best regards, Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

108 Replies 108

Hello,

i have got the same problem.

i can't find my listing at the homepage "little heaven" in nuwara elia ...

Minimum Day is one day and no maximum day.

Please help me!

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Vijithananda0 you are listed, I had to zoom in as you have a lot of competition.

Untitled4.jpg

Hello Jeff,

thanks for your answer.

\I'm acutally a guest and tried to find it, but without any results...

when i type little heaven nuwara eliya i also cant find it.

@Vijithananda0 searches on AirBnB do not work by words. The only meaningful words you can put into the search box are the names of locations to help move the map. Other than that, I don't think extra words help you find anything.

Georgia69
Level 2
Vesuvius, VA

I am having the same problem with finding my listing.  It's Venus House, Lexington, VA.  I have been trying to get this online for over 3 weeks and not getting any help from Airbnb.  Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. 

@Georgia69, for some reason, I can't even see your host profile.

(We usually start off by looking at the host profile, which shows us the host's listings.)

What is up with that?

Georgia69
Level 2
Vesuvius, VA

I have no idea what is going on and Airbnb is no help at all.  When I go to the online help center and do the drop down subjects, I get a message that my listing is "listed", but I still can't find it.  My frustration level is to the moon.  Thanks for looking for me. 

@Georgia69 you should contact AirBnB directly about your host account.

United States +1-415-800-5959 +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)

Go to your Host Dashboard and choose the "Help" page.
At the bottom of the "Help" page is a "Contact us" button.
Use the "Contact us" button to reach AirBnB directly.

Or, just use this: https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us

Georgia69
Level 2
Vesuvius, VA

I have tried for nearly a month to find out the reason my listing isn't showing and cannot get an answers.  I cannot get an answer from anyone I've contacted at Airbnb.  This morning when I called, I was told it was apparently a technical issue and would forward to the appropriate department and mark it "urgent".   When I asked what I should do if I don't hear from anyone in the next few days, I was told to just give them a call back.  As if that seems to be doing me any good.  Any other suggestions?  Am pulling my hair out!

@Georgia69 when hosts are at the "hair-pulling" stage, we generally suggest taking it to the next level.

When hosts are desparate, some will post their complaints to AirBnB's twitter account and to their Facebook page. At times, that has gotten action when no other method worked.

No guarantees, but it is the next level of action for a desparate host.

Twitter:  @Airbnb

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/airbnb/

Go get 'em!

Georgia69
Level 2
Vesuvius, VA

Thank you so much!  Had not thought of posting on FB.  Will see if I get any results.  Will keep you posted.  Thanks again

@Georgia69 don't forget Twitter. The majority of the success stories I remember used Twitter.

It is worth setting up an account for.

I have the same problem. I have just published my list.

I can't find my listing " The Briza Beach Resort, Koh Samui ".

Please help!!!

@The-Briza-Beach-Resort0 your listings are not hard to find.

One was on the 2nd page at #34 of 147.

The other (more expensive) one was on the 6th page at #103 of 147

Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 10.55.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 10.56.35 PM.png

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @The-Briza-Beach-Resort0,

Welcome to the Community Center!

I was wondering if you've seen Matthew's reply as he was able to find your listings?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen