Changing the notice period doesn't work

Mike461
Level 2
Hook, United Kingdom

Changing the notice period doesn't work

When people book a room with me, I want to change the "2 days notice" to "1 day" or "same day". In the dashboard's Availability settings I hit EDIT and change it then press SAVE and it reverts to "2 days". I can't change it and there is no error message - is it a bug?

4 Replies 4
Noriko7
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

I have exactly the same problem, changed from 2 days to 1 day and SAVE, but it doen't work...

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

If you logout and login again on Airbnb, value has still not changed ?

BTW

I noticed your listing has only 4 days available in november, but in the next months (even year) all days are occupied or not available (?) If this is correct the failed setting does not really has any impact in upcoming months ;>)

Added:

Tried it myself on one of my listings, this change is indeed not saved (old values remain). Looks like we have a bug here....

Best regards, Emiel

Mike461
Level 2
Hook, United Kingdom

That's odd. Next week is booked but otherwise Nov and Dec are free and that is what I see on my pc and phone. And if I go anonymous I can see them avail to book.

Yes it looks like a bug on the 2 day thing.

Noriko7
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

I reported the problem to Airbnb customer support team and they forwarded to IT team.

Hope it will be fixed soon coz I want to have booking this weekend. But now Friday is not available on my calender...