Cleaning services - Portland

Tony-And-Alix0
Level 2
Portland, OR

Cleaning services - Portland

Hello,

I am looking for a reliable house cleaner for my Aribnb in NE Portland. I would like to hire on a regular basis this summer while I am out of town. Any leads would be great! I have had a hard time finding someone consistant and realiable for a reasonable price. Thanks in advance!

5 Replies 5
Rich82
Level 2
Portland, OR

Visit my website ** or contact my email with any questions ** . com we can talk about how I can help with your cleaning needs!

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Jose532
Level 2
Salem, OR

Hello Rich,

If you still need some help, let me know. 

I am in need of a cleaning service in Beaverton Oregon.   Do you have any recommendations or do you offer cleaning out here?

How brent, are you still looking for an Airbnb cleaner? I live in beaverton, as VERY familiar with the Airbnb community and would love to assist. I have great rates. It is just me and I am learning the ropes to start an Airbnb cleaning company for our area! Let me know if you want some more information! 

Corey67
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

Hi everyone! I’m Corey, fellow Airbnb host, homeowner and nurse. I am taking some time off working in the hospital and would love to help you manage/clean/host your Airbnb. I currently manage 2 rooms in my home as well as a friends room in her house. I love to clean and am available most days. 

Please let me know if I can help you. 

Take care!