Concerned About Reservation

Answered!
Halima18
Level 1
Knightdale, NC

Concerned About Reservation

I recently reserved an airbnb for June 2021. Only the cohost identity has been verified and it only has one review. Should I be concerned? They have responded to all of my inquiries, but I have never reserved an Airbnb with only one review.

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Halima18  I will point out that you also only have one review 🙂

Everyone starts out on Airbnb with no reviews, both hosts and guests. If no hosts accepted guests with no or only one review, and no guests ever booked a place with no or only one review, the platform wouldn't even be able to exist.

If the co-host has been responsive to your messages, and nothing about the communication makes you uneasy or uncomfortable, and the one review they do have is good, I certainly wouldn't be concerned. 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Halima18  I will point out that you also only have one review 🙂

Everyone starts out on Airbnb with no reviews, both hosts and guests. If no hosts accepted guests with no or only one review, and no guests ever booked a place with no or only one review, the platform wouldn't even be able to exist.

If the co-host has been responsive to your messages, and nothing about the communication makes you uneasy or uncomfortable, and the one review they do have is good, I certainly wouldn't be concerned. 

Thank you for responding. I also thought about my one review after lol. Though I have stayed in many I haven't always been the one that booked. Thank you for making me feel a little better and shedding light on my question and concerns.