Error 404 Messages

Tosha4
Level 2
Colorado Springs, CO

Error 404 Messages

Hello! I am new to air bnb and just listed my first place this morning! Air bnb sent me an email saying I needed to finish a few last steps in order to list my place, but when I clicked on the link it took me to an error 404 page ;(. Does anyone know how to bypass this, I would like to not have to start all over!

7 Replies 7
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Tosha4

Sometimes using a different browser works, sometimes clearing your cookies will fix it and sometimes its at airbnb's end and you have to contact them.

Tosha4
Level 2
Colorado Springs, CO

Thanks Jeff! We will check that!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Tosha4,

Great to hear you have just joined Airbnb as a host. I wish you the best with your journey. 🙂

I see you are experiencing a few difficulties and are receiving an error message. I just wanted to check if @Jeff158's tip here helped and you are up and running now? 

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I am having the same problem over and over and have cleared caches and the help line says its on my end they haven't helped at all and Im really disapponted with the serive as I am losing money not being able to list my listing.

Jackie228
Level 1
Bussière-Galant, France

Trying to add payment preference on my listing but when I prompted to go to Paypal site

To complete, I get 'error 400' page not found, error 404?

Help!

Jaime208
Level 2
Caguas, Puerto Rico

Im'having the exact same problem. Used Chrome, Microsoft Edge, cleared cache and history on both , tried again to no avail. has anybody been able to resove this??

It happened to me, I would like to know what is going on.