FAQ – QUESTIONS

Answered!
Jane398
Level 2
Caloocan, Philippines

FAQ – QUESTIONS

You can ask me anything about Airbnb on how it works, hosting, etc. name it and I will answer you in the best way I can. I will be more than willing to help! 🙂

1 Best Answer

Hi @Ingrid144

About ur payout, are u a new host? Coz if u are then Airbnb does this new payout system where they will hold ur first payout for like 30 days for u to establish ur credibility as a host. Uhmmm if u are not a new host then i suggest u contact Airbnb and check with them why u are still not receiving ur payout. Also please consider the processing time of ur financial provider coz airbnb usually releases the payout 24 hours after the scheduled check in date but u will receive ur  payout depending on ur financial provider processing time. you may also check ur transaction history page to check the status of ur payout.

hopes this answers ur question.

have a great day. 

View Best Answer in original post

95 Replies 95

Hello @Louise246

You may uninstall the app and reinstall it again. also make sure that u have the latest os. 

Jovi0
Level 1
Pasig, Philippines

Hi @Jane465 does Airbnb provide an official OR for company outings? The one registered with BIR?

Jonathan920
Level 1
United Kingdom

Is it possible to rent out private rooms with me being there part of the year, and rent out the whole house the rest of the year when I’m away? Thanks . How do you do that in the settings ?

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Jonathan920 of course. Just set up two different listings, one for the room and one for the whole place and keep the calendars up to date with your plans. 

Richard1754
Level 1
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Hi , looking for some advice. We booked a place in Portugal but unfortunately we received a message from the host on the day we were due to arrive saying that the electricity had been cut off. The host agreed to a full refund but has said that we still need to pay the cleaning fee and service fee. Due to the last minute nature of the change we had to find another AirBnb and were charged the service fee and cleaning fee again. This doesn’t seem right to us, please can you help? Many thanks. 

@Richard1754 Did the host cancel this reservation, or just tell you that she would refund? If she didn't officially cancel, you should contact Airbnb and tell them what's going on. Of course you shouldn't have to pay the cleaning fee, and if the host cancels, you would also get your Airbnb booking fee back. She hasn't gone about this in the right way. If she had, all would have been automatically refunded.