First time booking coupon code

John634
Level 1
Park City, UT

First time booking coupon code

I just booked my first Airbnb request. I'm waiting to hear back to hear if my request is accepted. I wanted to use a first-time use coupon code that I supposedly received when I signed up for Airbnb but couldn't find it. Will I be able to use it the next time I book? If so, where can I retrieve that missing code?

Thank you for looking.

61 Replies 61
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@John634

You would have received an email with a voucher code - usually valid for a year if I remember correctly. 

If you can't find it, you could contact AirBnB via Twitter (search for AirBnBhelp) and see if they will resend it to you.

Thank you Gerry and Rashid.

I wish you could have told me something I didn't know already.  I guess I now have to learn how to do twitter.  Why would airbnb promote their company for first time users and make it so difficult to actually use their service for the first time and benefit from their offer?  I didn't even remember that I signed up in 2015 until I tried to open an account tonight.  They can keep track of my sign-up but can't tell that I would still be a first time user?  I'm trying to book because my wife tried and could not succeed after talking with 3 customer service reps.  They kept telling her to check with her bank because the process failed.  The bank told her that there were attempts at $0.00 (zero dollars).  I'm pretty sure that any bank would deny a request for zero dollars!  Despite requests for help, customer service ignored her for days and she cancelled her account.  This attempt to book a vacation has taken up several hours and is very frustrating.  We have also contacted the host and would really like to book her room but we are very intimidated by this experience.

I saw this post and thought it was a reply to my question tonight - didn't see it was from last year.  Looks like a lot of people have issues with the first-time coupon/discount.  I have not seen a reply to my question that I put in close to an hour ago.  I don't know if that reply will show up in my email or is it just floating around in the ether?

I signed you and it said keep checking for your promotion code that was last month and I still haven't received the email. I called and was told unfortunately all I can is send ppl that doesn't have an account my referral code.

Caroline115
Level 1
South Bend, IN

I have six adults and an infant staying for two nights.  The normal cost for this is $320.00.  Guest said she is using first time user discount.  The amount I am receiving is $223.00.  How does this work?  What is first time user discount amount?

When I said up it said $100 but I still received my email that was a month ago. 

Nina160
Level 2
Corpus Christi, TX

Hello would love to use the first time booking code online planning on booking a trip for November within the next couple of days but with all that I've seen I'm not sure if I'll be able to receive the discount does anyone know exactly how to get it

I am wondering the same thing.

Meghan29
Level 1
Peterborough, Canada

Having the same issue- i want to make my first ever booking as a traveller andcannot access any discount codes.

Linda561
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Have you guys have any luck in getting the answer to what your travel credit coupon code is?

thanks

L

Where you ever able to access your code. I'm having that trouble now.

Mary527
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

I tried using [Link hidden]. I signed up and was supposed to get a coupn for my first booking, with no coupon code, but it didn't work. I tried 3 times! 😞

Did you ever get it to work?