Glitch in Instant Booking Feature

Glitch in Instant Booking Feature

I am having an issue with the instant booking feature on my listing. I had originially turned this feature OFF, as I want to approve guests before I book them. However, I recently had someone book a few days through the IB feature that I know for sure I had turned off when I made my listing. When I looked at the settings on my listing after that happened, I saw that the IB feature was turned ON. Thankfully, this time, I am able to accomodate the guest, but I had to turn IB OFF again. I know for sure that I did NOT change that setting, and am now afraid that it will turn itself on again, when I can not accomodate Instant Books. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem, or how I can contact Airbnb to fix this issue. I do not want to have to take my listing down, but I may have to if this is going to continue to occur.

2 Replies 2
Dawn-And-Jerry0
Level 2
Louisville, KY

I would contact Airbnb and tell them the problem.  Use the contact us button at the bottom of any help page.

Melanie58
Level 10
Boise, ID

I noticed that the wording around instant book is different on the phone app vs desktop - if you made changes in the section listing/booking settings you may have inadvertantly turned it on if you change the "who can book" section?