Guest pays in different currency to my listing?

MariaTeresa29
Level 2
Mambajao, Philippines

Guest pays in different currency to my listing?

Dear AIRBNB,

I placed in my pricing Php2750/night (per night price) and in Philippine pesos.
Still what appears in the calendar is Php2,530.
Now, the offer of Mr. ** is in USD and is only USD50. This is not acceptable. This is due to the mistake in AIRBNB system. I cannot go through your HELP CENTER. Hope you will find this.

I got a request for booking from China and it is in USD. The amount is too small 50/night.
How can it be corrected SOON because I am expecting more bookings as October is an important season in our island.

I cannot pre-approve the reservation unless the pricing is first corrected.

Thank you
Maria Teresa

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME CONTACT AIRBNB.....I DO NOT GET INTO THE HELP CENTER

1 Reply 1
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @MariaTeresa29,

I'm Kirstie, the online community coordinator here in the Community Center. It's great to see you engaging with the community! Just to let you know that I have moved your post to a new thread which will make it easier for others to find it and maybe give you suggestions!

I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with the amount of dollars charged to your guest compared to your asking price, this will be due to service fees, VAT and the conversion fee for transferring it from Phillipine pesos to USD. This help guide explains how these fees are charged and why. 

If you feel like this still doesn't answer your question, this Community Help Guide explains the best ways to contact the support team.

I hope that's useful, happy hosting!

Kirstie