HOW DO YOU REACH AIRBNB

Carol224
Level 1
Wisconsin Dells, WI

HOW DO YOU REACH AIRBNB

I have been in the vacatoin business for over 20 years and never been this frustrated by the inablity to CONTACT someone at a company I am working with.  I have combed over the web site and keep going in circles! I have a problem with a reservation that came in "instantly"  I want to cancel and he is fine with that but it appears that one or both will be penalized in one way or another. How can I email or call someone at Airbnb?  There has to be a way! 

Carol **

[phone number hidden]

3 Replies 3

Hi @Carol224   Here is an article written by a host of all the ways to Contact Airbnb    If you have Twitter it is said to be by far the quickest way to get a response.  Also under 'Help' on your dashboard search for articles under Instant Book. Here's an article on a trial policy for IB cancellations. Good Luck!

p.s.  btw: This forum is public so you might want to delete your telephone number.

Intresting Angie that you mentioned my phone number. Did it show up on your end ? I am seeing it got blocked?!! I did find anphone number for AirBNB on google. Not sure if it will post in here!  lol  I had gone to Help and just about any other place i could find on their site.  But fortunatley I was able to call and then emailand get the issue resolved.  I now know that the "instant" boking reature is for sure NOT for me.  Way too risky!

Linda449
Level 1
Cokeville, WY

I need to cancel all my reservations after June 20, 2017.  We are moving and will no longer have this business. I need to talk to someone on how to do this.  I cannot find a phone number.