Help!!

Help!!

Hello. I would appreciate if you can help me as soon as possible.

I got a reservation from Airbnb and now we got trouble with it. I wrote all information, policies and surcharges clearly in the listing page. When the guests sent the inquiry, I answered likes the policies but the guest tried to not understand this and did instant book. However I still negotiated with her about surcharge and she agrred to pay after the trip as booked. After the trip with us, she required the guide to drop her off somewhere and supposed to run away without paying for the surcharge. The about is over 100$. Luckily we still found her and required her to pay by the most professional ways. We just required her to show us the email sent by Airbnb about the confirmation to not pay surcharge but she refused and still want to run away. After some talking, she paid the amount. 

I can't accept this action from guests and sent the request to Airbnb about this situation. But today I still see the reviews from this guests. I just want to mark this reservation as cancelled and I don't want any reviews from this guest. Please help me.

Thank you.

Wall

4 Replies 4
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Hanoi-Tour-Planner0. Do you mean that you want to cancel a reservation that actually took place? It's not really possible from the host's side, and I guess Airbnb will not do it either.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Joanne182
Level 2
Hervey Bay, Australia

Yes I understand your issue with guest reviews which should firstly be validated by air BnB with the host because guests are free to write crap that sticks regardless and I feel we have more to loose as hosts than the guest does, they can book in another name or create a new profile we cannot as easily being hosts

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello 

Guests and hosts are always able to leave each other reviews.

Please make sure you leave an honest review for this guest.

If she leaves you a bad review you can reply and say you feel this is because you tried to run off without paying for a trip and was unhappy that she was asked to pay for the money owed.

Hello @Helen, Joanne, Mazena . Yes. I can do that but we still receieve a bad review from this guest. The host always has more to loose than the guest. I seems there are no solution here.

Anyways, thank you so much