Host seeks co host for weekly or monthly rentals Toronto - Ossington and Dundas area

Answered!
Alison290
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Host seeks co host for weekly or monthly rentals Toronto - Ossington and Dundas area

Hello Airbnb Community in Toronto  -

this message is for successful hosts and superhosts in downtown Toronto, Canada who are available to be my co-host.

If you have recommendations or advice based on your experiences with co hosting I would welcome hearing from you.

I am renting my one bedroom apartment in a 130-year-old house on a weekly or monthly basis while I work out of town.  I have de-cluttered, and painted, and updated some amenities.

I think its a good candidate for airbnb because it is ideally located walking distance from Ossington and Dundas West. It offers an opportunity for visitors to experience  neighborhoods  and all it offers.

I will be working out of town long-term and returning periodically for a week. I have an upstairs tenant who works from home, and  good neighbours. So for those reasons, a slightly longer term weekly or monthly rental seems ideal.  

Thanks,

Alison

1 Best Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Alison290! I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might have a better chance to find local Co-Hosts 😃

Good luck!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Kate510
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

Hi Alison290-Would love to assist you and support your airbnb...the only issue is that I am not local or even in Canada.  Realize you probably need boots on the ground, and I respect that, but still curious if we can chat and see if we can make this work or at least until you find boots on the ground.  Will bring my SuperHost and community leader skills to assist.  Who knows?  Kate

Hi Kate 

Thanks for replying. I thought I was only writing to people who were in Toronto. I must have made a mistake.

I would like to talk with you. How would we arrange that?
Alison

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Alison290! I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might have a better chance to find local Co-Hosts 😃

Good luck!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hediyeh0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hi, I am a host out of Toronto and actually host downtown T.O. I might be able to help you. Let me know if I can help