Hosting

Edward622
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hosting

Hello everyone , 

I d appreciate some advice please ...

I currently have reduced rates in place for the low season .

However for the Christmas and New year weeks I would like to charge my normal/ high season rate .

I can't find a way to do this through the 'booking settings ' .

Any helpful ideas please ? 

Ed

8 Replies 8
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Edward622 

Most easy is way is to enter the rates for those dates manually in the calender.

Select time period on the calender and enter the rate.

More complicated:

Use rule sets to increase/decrease prices (by percentage) for certain time periods.

Edward622
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Just done it now , much appreciated !

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Edward622   Using a computer, log in and go to your calendar.  Select a day that will have increased pricing.  A side bar should open.  You can then set the price that you want for that night.  Do this for any nights that will have increased pricing.

Others will tell you that you can do this in blocks or by highlighting multiple days or using rule sets -- I just find it easier to do it one day at a time.   I hope that this helps.

Edward622
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Thank you for your help , easy when you know how !

Olivier906
Level 10
Cusset, France

@Edward622 Usually, i prefer doing the opposite and keeping a higher rate at all time with automatic pricing deactivated. This allows me to keep a higher average price. Then in the calendar I create promotions that will have  more visibility (for instance with 20% lower, u get more benefits from your promotions).

That's interesting , I will bear that in mind . Many thanks .

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Edward622 

don't forgot to upload your photo onto your profile. It's a requirement for hosts and instils trust . 

Edward622
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Thank you Helen .