How and When Do I Get Paid?

How and When Do I Get Paid?

Generally the first question a new host asks is how does the payment system work. 

New hosts can be a bit nervous about payments.  Especially when they will land in the bank account or via any other service.  What makes Airbnb great for hosts is they are reliable and pay to your personal preference.  24 hours after a guest checks in you can count on Airbnb to transfer funds.  Its as easy as that.  How and when you want to get paid is up to you 🙂

TEST TEST TEST

showmoney.png

8 Replies 8
Vladimiro0
Level 2
Ko Samui, Thailand

Lol I clicked on here couse I thought it was a genuine question hahahaha

The guest checked in already, but I don't receive any money from airbnb. please reply me as soon as possible.

Alec2
Level 1
Brighton, United Kingdom

when will get paid ? i cant get any money ! its 48 hours and its my first im not sure if i will use airbnb again !

I cannot seem to change the Payout routing rules and need to edit it to put in correct account or delete.

How do I do?  Frustrating, this has gone on for weeks.

Alec2
Level 1
Brighton, United Kingdom

i cant get my money and its 48 hours i dont know if i ever will be paid i wonder if this site is reliable enough to use ?

How and when do I get paid? Do they do direct deposit?

Mishqah0
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

My guests checked in last week Saturday, it's now Friday following week, I completed my desired payment method, and my transaction history shows no payment to be made so what's going on how long am I suppose to wait if payment was done after the guests checked out I should do received money already

Sue-And-Steve2
Level 1
Tauranga, NZ

Have had  just started our air BnB and since 27 December had 4  bookings and waiting for $2000 payout and received nothing need far better service from air BnB than this what is hold up or do I have to switch to booking. Con who are keen to have studio listed