How can I put in a minimum stay for certain dates (i.e. local events)

How can I put in a minimum stay for certain dates (i.e. local events)

Hi all

Just joined community Airbnb for the first time, though have been on Airbnb for 6 months.

I wonder if anyone knows how I can put in a minimum stay for certain dates (1 week in July for Rugby Lions tour Wellington NZ), but keep the 1 night minimum stay for the rest of the year?

Tried highlighting the dates and putting in 4 night minimum stay but this changed the minimum stay to 4 nights for the whole year.

Cheers

Lou

4 Replies 4
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Lou42,

Welcome to the Community Center!

That's a good question! It seems from the Help Guide that you can either set a minimum/maximum length of stay for always or just for the weekends - I'm not sure that it is possible to change the setting just for certain dates... Perhaps other hosts may have an idea about this?

Just to let you know, I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion and it is easier to find. I have also given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it!

Kirstie

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Lou42

Hi there...click on Calendar and More and then in the top right menu go to your Availability Settings

Then, Reservation Preferences

You will see min and max requirements and under that 'Add another requirement'

Click on the Months - and you will see an option for specific dates. You can use this to set min stay for a specific date range.

Hello Garry and Rashid,

Have they removed the 'Add another requirement'. I dont see it in my listing.

David1774
Level 1
Sint Maarten

O.K. I found it but it will not give me  maximum stay. I want to set a booking for a specific price over 7 days. Do you know if this is possible?