Level 2
Habarana, Sri Lanka

How do I get bookings?

1. Hi guys tell me  how to get booking
16 Replies 16
Rebecca44
Level 4
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi Sanjeewa, there isn't anything you have to do to get bookings. You just have to wait until someone wants to come to you. I'm sure you're doing everything right. Airbnb guests look through all the Airbnb places in the country or area they want to visit, and they pick a place and get in touch with the host of that place. 

Becca

1. Thanks your advice
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sanjeewa0

I have moved your post here to a new thread in Community Help as it's a new question. You already have some good advice from @Rebecca44 but you may find you get more help here!

Kirstie

Thanks for all help me and incourge, your guys so helpfull

Hi i did some changes my listing , i hope its will be  happen futher

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Actually I have to disagree with @Rebecca44 I think there is a lot you can do with your listing to encourage people to book.

1. Use a photo of you on your profile not animals

2. Write a profile telling people about you, your interests and your experience of being a host

3. Get someone to help you write a comprehensive description of the property, rooms available and the local area (attractions, how to get there (nearest public transport links), who it is suitable for etc in good English. Paint a picture of what it is like to stay in your properties - apart from the rooms what amentities are there, how far from the beach or other attractions, any restaurants or cafes you would recommend, can they cook in your home, can you arrange tours to see the elephants....make them want to stay with you.

4. I think you would benefit from dressing the bedrooms a little better - make up the beds, show the towels, and maybe dress the room with photos, flowers etc

Very best of luck

Helen

Thanks your advice
Rebecca44
Level 4
Bristol, United Kingdom

I was more supposing that he thought he had to actively get his guests by doing something here he wasn't doing and that other people knew about. But of course, you've given him some really good advice about how to make the listing more attractive, [ I wouldn't mind seeing the elephant pic somewhere in the listing though! ]

Hi helen actuly im tray to get busines budgetguest you know solo adventure, and bagpacker,i can provide basice thing for them nt  luxuray,, place my guesthouse, i thing you understand, which guset, i follwing''

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hey @Kirstie

Why did you edit @Sanjeewa0's post - there wasn't anything in it that is against the forum rules.

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Helen3

Good spot - you're absolutely right, there wasn't anything in it against the rules! The only edit I made was to change the title - otherwise it would still have the title of the thread where it was posted originally. I'll be sure to mention this in the future.

Hope Bristol is a bit warmer than London at the moment!

Kirstie

wt you thing viset srilanka

mention the nearest popular site or destination to your listing

give or show fascilities for transfer one way