How do I report a guest?

Answered!
Anh16
Level 1
Dalat, Vietnam

How do I report a guest?

I had terrible experience ever with Chinese Guest last week but my review not yet been public since they did not leave any review, then both review can't be seen by others

- Firstly, they bargained alot and wanna come and pay in cash in order not to pay Airbnb fee. I denied, then they decided to book via Airbnb

- They booked for 1 person on web but told me 2 ppl would stay, finally, there were 4 adults + 1 teenager

- They left the apartment with a dirty & messy condition ever, rubbish in the apartment and also in the corridor, in the elevator as well

- Called me at midnight just to help to book bus for them and i tried to wake up some service to book for them but still complained for slow booking

- Bothered neighbors and left rubbish in public area and they complained with me

- Refused to pay additional fee for more people staying

The most impolite, selfish, dirty guests ever. I would like to report this guest for others to know. Pls advise how to report and show my comment in public for all Airbnb community

Thanks

Anh

1 Best Answer

@Anh16 your review of the guest will become public 14 days after the guest checked out.

If the guest writes a review, then your review will become public sooner.

But your review will become public even if the guest never writes a review.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3

@Anh16 your review of the guest will become public 14 days after the guest checked out.

If the guest writes a review, then your review will become public sooner.

But your review will become public even if the guest never writes a review.

Anh16
Level 1
Dalat, Vietnam

Thanks Matthew for your helpful comment!

Hey I have just had guests leave my property was absolutely disgusting filthy dirty only 2 guests were booked in and to top it off I have just been told by my neighbours that there was men coming and going every 45 minutes🤦‍♀️how can I report this? Also they broke my front door lock!!