How to become an air bnb tour guide

Scott137
Level 1
Queensland, Australia

How to become an air bnb tour guide

I am an Air BnB host but also run an eco tour. How do i list my tour guide service with air bnb

11 Replies 11
Scott80
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

You can't. You could list it as an "experience" https://www.airbnb.com/experiences but that is only available in select cities and Queensland is not one of them.

As far as I know, there is nothing stopping you from offering your paid tours to your AirBnB guests and collecting money for the tour only as long as it is optional. If you wanted to list a room and tour package on AirBnB, I think you would have to collect (and pay the service fee) for both on-platform.

Made20
Level 2
Indonesia

Help me to become tour guide arbnb

Aku123aku
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Made20!

Welcome to the Community Center. 

I was wondering if you had the chance to read the comment given by Scott as it contains the link with more information on Airbnb experiences?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

I am made .i amfrom bali ..as tourguide secret in bali. Lets join wih my tour program

Aku123aku
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Made20@ I saw your 3 listings and I have some suggestions. You should add more pictures, not just one, and the pictures you have now are blurry, try taking clearer pictures and straighten them. Take pictures of the inside of the house,the beds, the toilets, the spaces you give acces to.

Indrajith Thissera   amarvelous and knowledgeable travel enthusiast who worked 10 years as achef and now being into tourism with the experience he had wih forein visitors to Sri lanka acts as your travelling companion. will bring  the history and  archaeological  sites to life and he will point out the beauty of one ofd the best travel destination in the world in to your eys,thissera is a well travelled and experienced tour leader.

I have good expirience about travel,Sri lanka,my web.www.thissera tour.com

I need help,I will became tour gaid in Sri lanka,thanks ,have a nice day sir....

Iyandin0
Level 2
Gianyar, Indonesia

dear airbnb. Saya  Iyandin dari bali ngin jadi tour guid dI airbnb. Bagaimana caranya bergabung di airbnb ?Mohon bantuannya teman. Terimakasi

Hi, I would like to join airbnb as a tour guide, my tour is Dublin Rogues Tour http://roguestour.ie/

How do I go about signing up with airbnb for tour guiding 

Daniel7186
Level 2
Lalibela, ET

I am running a tour company called DAN LALIBELA TOURS , based at Lalibela , my company website www.danlalibelatours.com